i) What information do we collect & what is it used for?
IP addresses are logged on the server for the purpose of analysing website traffic. This information is not linked to anything that makes you personally identifiable.
You need not disclose any personal information in order to view the content of this site. However, should you contact us with any enquiries; we may collect data for the purpose of contacting you. This may include (but is not necessarily limited to):
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your address
Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information as follows:
- to establish and maintain your involvement with the Church
- to provide you the products or services you have requested from the Church
- to answer your enquiry by post and telephone, as well as by email
- to assist us to make the Church’s sites, services and products more valuable to our community
- to third parties where we have retained those third parties to assist us to operate the Church and provide the products and services you have requested
- to different parts of the Church to enable the development and promotion of other products and services and to improve our general ability to assist Church attendees and the wider community
ii) Do we share it with third parties?
The Church will use the personal information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection, or otherwise as set out in this Policy. We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise exchange any of your information with any 3rd parties without your consent, unless authorised or required by law.
iii) How long will we retain any information about you?
We will store your information only for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires. The internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, the Church cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information. We take security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
vi) Accessing Personal Information
If you wish to ascertain what information we currently hold on you, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
We will provide you with access to your personal information unless we are legally authorised to refuse your request.